SKATER V2 Episode: 05 SKATER V2 Episode: 05

rofl

lmfao, epic skate2 intro parody, Good deal (:

PicoDay Skate Collab! PicoDay Skate Collab!

Awsome, but not so much...

I am an avid skateboarder, and love the fact that some good skate flashs are being made. However there are definately a few problems. Since this is a collab though, I will review each artist individualy.

Above all else though, NOBODY WAS GOOFY FOOTED!!
Pico - Very cool, although darkslide wasn't really right. It Looked like a dark 50-50 kinda trick.
DadnMe1 - ROFL, the stiff animation actually made it pretty funny.
Tankmen1 - Once again, rofl.
Dadnme2 - This person plays WAYYY to much tony hawk. None of those tricks looked right at all.
Nene - Epic WIN for being the only person to do a 180 flip trick, or ride in switch at all for that matter.
Tankmen2 - Funny, sweet tricks, but the 180/drop he did to switch directions didn't look right. He should of been able to drop without the 180, otherwise his body should be facing the other direction.
Darnell - pretty cool, funny, but fail for skating on grass.

Overall nice concept, but the skating could use some work, as well as a bit more realism. Except nene, she rips it.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Entertaining

At least this was a lot better then the other brawl crap on the frontpage, brawl funnie ftl...

The Morning (Remix) The Morning (Remix)

Damn this goes

Skater boy Skater boy

Good shit

This is dope, nice work.

I Don't Ride a Skateboard I Don't Ride a Skateboard

lol?

This song is fucking hirlairious, makes everyone who talks shit on Skaters look like punk bitch scooter kids. lol, nice job.